Kinsley Group was engaged by Interface Rail Engineering to deliver civil design services including a Combined Service Route (CSR) alignment as part of the Warncoort Passing Loop project in Western Victoria. The scope of the civil and structural design activities provided by Kinsley Group were as follows:
- Design development of the Combined Services Route (CSR) alignment.
- Foundation design development for the proposed signal equipment room (SER) and provision of associated design drawings.
- Design capacity check of an existing underground gas pipe that would be subjected to rail surcharge loading following completion of the project.
- Design development of a protective concrete slab.
- Provision of design sketches.
The design was developed in accordance with VRIOGS, V/Line and relevant Australian Standards.