In order to deliver successful project outcomes, detailed and thorough project planning during the infancy stages of a given project are crucial to ensuring success of the project through the delivery, commissioning and handover stages.
Detailed planning and investigation during the early stages of a given project has the ability to minimise the risk of variations and scope creep during the project delivery phases and subsequently minimise the overall project delivery cost for our clients.
Kinsley Group has the experience and technical knowledge across a broad spectrum of engineering disciplines to assist our clients with project planning activities as required and subsequently act on their behalf to manage the delivery of their projects through the delivery, commissioning and handover stages.
Our experience in this field has primarily been related to rail and road related infrastructure projects where we have acted on our clients behalf within the public sector.
Our services include:
- Project scope definition including design and construction.
- Preparation of budgetary estimates.
- Stakeholder consultation.
- Workshop facilitation.
- Tender preparation and evaluation.
- Contract management.
- Identification and mitigation of key issues.
- Progress reporting.
- Risk management.
- Construction planning.
- Interface management with rail operators and public sector organisations.